Farewell Note

It is with great regret to inform that today marks my last day with Holiday Tours.




This was definitely a very tough decision and took me a whole lot of consideration before finally made up my mind. Working for Holiday Tours has been a great learning experience. I could not ask for better group of colleagues. I’ve grown in many ways during my time here and I appreciate the opportunities provided for me by Holiday Tours.

I’ve enjoyed working here and appreciate the support provided me during my tenure with the company. I would like to take this opportunity to Thank You for having me as part of company. It has been my genuine pleasure to work for Holiday Tours two years.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank my colleagues and let you all know how I've enjoyed working with you these past 2 years.



I wish you all success in the future and am grateful for the opportunity to work with you.

Thanks & Regards
Mohd Fazir


No comments: